Plugtree’s main strength is our R&D division: full time committers to the projects we work for: Drools, jBPM5 and Apache Solr. Everyday’s a new challenge for us, new features, enhancements, refactors, bug fixes, etc!
- Deal with the community needs, requests and feedback
- Participate and influence the project’s roadmap
- Research the bleeding edge features for the project
- Implement the features into quality-working code
- Add the new code to the trunk using the project’s quality requirements
- Troubleshoot complex problems and diagnose situations
Part of every open source project is to generate new features, new ideas that will help the community to implement and enhance their solution. Our R&D creates those features whether is a customer request or a committer idea , our team will bring it to life and add that to the main trunk for future support by the project.