Plug Tree offers a comprehensive set of consulting services, from architectural assessments, rule authoring, best practices, migrations, rule and process life cycle to performance tuning. That is you can ask us as many things as you want to know regarding Drools and JBPM5. For example:
- How do I implement Business Rules properly in my solution?
- How do I integrate a BRMS inside my SOA strategy and/or current business application?
- How do I architect a Drools or JBPM5 based BRMS/BPM solution?
- How do I make sure that Drools scales to meet my business needs?
- How do I write processes and rules the right way?
- How do I migrate from a previous version of Drools?
- How do I migrate from JBPM4 or JBPM3
- How do I optimize the performance of my Drools based applications?
- How do I manage in an efficient way my Drools infrastructure?
Those are common questions that don’t have a right answer. We need to know your needs, hopes and expectations first.
We have unparalleled expertise in the Drools codebase, design, and its dependencies. We’ve written several modules of Drools by ourselves, and we’ve seen a number of Drools deployments, both big and small, good and bad. So let our expertise help you.